Ep. 102: The Entrepreneurial Diva - Sarah Tannehill Anderson
Subscribe to the Facebook
to receive all the latest information
about presenting and promoting
yourself in the digital world.
Sarah Tannehill Anderson is the embodiment of today’s successful classical music professional—a highly refined, beautiful soprano voice, and a constantly in-demand performer in her professional performance sphere.
What sets her apart has been her five-year development in the digital realm, developing
- The Society of Song, her own brand of curated salon-style, “happy hour” sponsored home concerts, self-promoted and ticketed.
- RaiseYourVoiceKC, an online hub for her vocal training business, including digital products and subscriptions for singer training: audio, video, and live.
Episode Music Clips:
1. Mandoline (Gabriel Fauré) - performed by Sarah
from Vieux Amis—Nouveaux Costumes by the Midwest Chamber Ensemble - Steve Lewis, Music Director
2. Mein Gläubiges Herze (J. S. Bach) BWV 68 - Sarah with
Bach Aria Soloists - Elizabeth Suh Lane, director
3. The Mystic Trumpeter: V. Aria (Anthony Maglione) - Sarah with
GKCAGO Schola Cantorum (Ⓟ 2017 Centaur Records, Inc.)
5. Il Dolce Suono/The Diva Dance from the movie The Fifth Element (Éric Serra) - Sarah with the Film Fantasy Orchestra
6. French Accordion Medley - performed by Lee Terry Meisinger
Connect with Ward
I’d love to hear from you!
Please subscribe to TiA on your favorite podcast platform, and reach out to me at:
- Holmquist Music LLC Facebook business page
- Twitter and Instagram: @WardHolmquist
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/techinart)
(hover over player for playback controls and info button)